PRP Skin Treatment
What is PRP Skin Treatment?
PRP Skin Injections cover the different supportive layers of the Epidermis, Dermis, and Hypodermis, and the muscles underneath, to help rejuvenate, thicken and strengthen your skin and improve your complexion. The Growth Factors found in your Platelets and the Stem Cells found in the Plasma of your own blood help to replenish lost volume, tighten and lift the skin, enhance the glow and smoothness of the skin, diminish the appearance of sun spots, reduce scar tissue, and diminish wrinkles and lines.
Benefits of PRP Skin Treatment
- Improves texture of skin and brightens complexion
- Helps heal skin that has been damaged by the sun and the elements
- Reduces the appearance of hyperpigmentation, sun spots and pore size
- Increases vascularization, which brings more nutrients and oxygen to the tissues
- Helps the skin get thicker and stronger
- Diminishes wrinkles and fine lines
- Diminishes sagging, tightening and lifting the skin
- Prevents the risk of infection because of its antiseptic properties
- Protects against free radical damage
- Helps recover the lost volume
Before and After PRP Skin Treatment Patient Images
This treatment results in a gentle rejuvenation of your skin. It will not produce drastic changes right away like plastic surgery does, but it will slowing heal your skin and restore your skin to a more youthful state. Patients that get optimal results have multiple sessions over months or years.
Do You Think PRP, Ozone, and Prolotherapy Can Help You?
Scheduled Appointments are Necessary due to our Detailed Evaluation and Excellent Quality of Care
No Guarantee of Healing Policy
Despite our genuine commitment to be in service, noble ethical standards, and professional competence while providing the most appropriate and high quality level of care, there are no guarantees of successful treatment for any specific condition, nor promises of healing.
View Full Statement on our FAQ Page