PRP Skin Treatment
What is PRP Skin Treatment?
PRP Skin Injections cover the different supportive layers of the Epidermis, Dermis, and Hypodermis, and the muscles underneath, to help rejuvenate, thicken and strengthen your skin and improve your complexion. The Growth Factors found in your Platelets and the Stem Cells found in the Plasma of your own blood help to replenish lost volume, tighten and lift the skin, enhance the glow and smoothness of the skin, diminish the appearance of sun spots, reduce scar tissue, and diminish wrinkles and lines.
Benefits of PRP Skin Treatment
- Improves texture of skin and brightens complexion
- Helps heal skin that has been damaged by the sun and the elements
- Reduces the appearance of hyperpigmentation, sun spots and pore size
- Increases vascularization, which brings more nutrients and oxygen to the tissues
- Helps the skin get thicker and stronger
- Diminishes wrinkles and fine lines
- Diminishes sagging, tightening and lifting the skin
- Prevents the risk of infection because of its antiseptic properties
- Protects against free radical damage
- Helps recover the lost volume
Before and After PRP Skin Treatment Patient Images
This treatment results in a gentle rejuvenation of your skin. It will not produce drastic changes right away like plastic surgery does, but it will slowing heal your skin and restore your skin to a more youthful state. Patients that get optimal results have multiple sessions over months or years.
Schedule Your PRP Skin Treatment Appointment Today
Walks ins are welcome but we highly encourage you schedule an appointment
At Health & Hope Institute we provide the highest quality PRP Treatment in Orlando, FL and surrounding areas
Our services include PRP injections for skin rejuvenation, joint regeneration and hair restoration. Prolozone injections for muscle and joint pain and fat burning. We also provide Gentle Acupuncture, Herbal Medicine, Nutrition Detox, Brain Therapy, Lymphatic Drainage, Visceral Manipulation, Neural Manipulation, Vascular Manipulation, and Craniosacral Therapy. We have been serving the community's rejuvenation and regeneration needs with Hackett - Hemwall Dextrose Prolotherapy since 2007 and PRP Prolotherapy Injections since 2008. We encourage our patients to allow nature and their heart to guide their healing journey.