Muscle and Joint Pain
Benefits of Prolozone for Muscle & Joint pain
- Nourish areas of deficiency, congestion and weakness
- Increase the body’s circulation, oxygenation
- Modulate the immune system and boost the homeostatic and self-regulating mechanisms of the body
- Support the adrenal glands and enhance vitality, mood and well being
- Diminish Joint Pain and to promote Regeneration of Cartilage in the joints
- Slow down brain damage and improve memory, concentration and learning capabilities
- Help the body counter-act infections and jump start the defenses of the body
Do You Think PRP & Ozone Therapy Can Help You?
Scheduled Appointments are Necessary due to our Detailed Evaluation and Excellent Quality of Care
At Health & Hope Institute we provide the highest quality PRP Treatment in Orlando, FL and surrounding areas
Our services include PRP injections for skin rejuvenation, joint regeneration and hair restoration. Prolozone injections for muscle and joint pain and fat burning. We also provide Gentle Acupuncture, Herbal Medicine, Nutrition Detox, Brain Therapy, Lymphatic Drainage, Visceral Manipulation, Neural Manipulation, Vascular Manipulation, and Craniosacral Therapy. We have been serving the community's rejuvenation and regeneration needs with Hackett - Hemwall Dextrose Prolotherapy since 2007 and PRP Prolotherapy Injections since 2008. We encourage our patients to allow nature and their heart to guide their healing journey.
Location, Parking, and Contact Info
We are located inside Alora Health Spa. From toll road 408 (East or West), take Exit 4 and head South on Hiawassee Rd. Go 2.5 miles on S. Hiawassee Rd, make a U turn at the light at West Pointe Blvd. turn R after the CVS, then make a quick L and drive in front of the building through the parking spots. Alora Health Spa will be on the R toward the end of the building. When you reach the stop sign at Via Venzano Ave. you will see a free 2 hr parking lot in front of you, across the the way. If there is a need for additional parking, make a R on to Via Venzano Ave. and go all the way toward the free all day parking lot at Piazza Grande Ave. There is handicap parking in the private parking lot behind the building.