Benefits of Visceral Manipulation
- Help correct the body’s structural alignment, to reduce trauma and traction injuries of nerves and blood vessels
- Release adhesions in areas of Nerve Impingement and/or Spinal Stenosis
- Help organs that are debilitated or functioning poorly
- Increase the circulation of nutrients in to vital organs and viscera
- Aid in the removal of toxins of specific areas of the body
- Release restrictions between organs, viscera, bones and soft tissues of the body
- Undo restrictions and structural misalignment caused by poor posture, daily repetitive activities, micro-trauma or severe impact
- Lift and enhance vitality of organs that are weak, deficient and prone to prolapse (falling down)
At Health & Hope Institute we provide the highest quality PRP Treatment in Orlando, FL and surrounding areas
Our services include PRP injections for skin rejuvenation, joint regeneration and hair restoration. Prolozone injections for muscle and joint pain and fat burning. We also provide Gentle Acupuncture, Herbal Medicine, Nutrition Detox, Brain Therapy, Lymphatic Drainage, Visceral Manipulation, Neural Manipulation, Vascular Manipulation, and Craniosacral Therapy. We have been serving the community's rejuvenation and regeneration needs with Hackett - Hemwall Dextrose Prolotherapy since 2007 and PRP Prolotherapy Injections since 2008. We encourage our patients to allow nature and their heart to guide their healing journey.
Location, Parking, and Contact Info
We are located inside Alora Health Spa. From toll road 408 (East or West), take Exit 4 and head South on Hiawassee Rd. Go 2.5 miles on S. Hiawassee Rd, make a U turn at the light at West Pointe Blvd. turn R after the CVS, then make a quick L and drive in front of the building through the parking spots. Alora Health Spa will be on the R toward the end of the building. When you reach the stop sign at Via Venzano Ave. you will see a free 2 hr parking lot in front of you, across the way. There is handicap parking in the private parking lot behind the building.
No Guarantee of Healing Policy
Despite our genuine commitment to be in service, noble ethical standards, and professional competence while providing the most appropriate and high quality level of care, there are no guarantees of successful treatment for any specific condition, nor promises of healing.
View Full Statement on our FAQ Page