Benefits of Craniosacral Therapy
- Diminish restrictions on the meninges that cover the Nervous System structures (Brain, spine and peripheral nerves), the spinal cord and the brain
- Improve homeostatic and self-regulating functions
- Diminish effect of trauma on Head, Spine and Limbs
- Enhance relaxation, well being and promote rest
- Release emotional trauma tapped in the tissues (Somato-Emotional Release)
- Diminish pain and release restrictions within the Spinal Cord, Spinal nerves and the meninges
At Health & Hope Institute we provide the highest quality PRP Treatment in Orlando, FL and surrounding areas
Our services include PRP injections for skin rejuvenation, joint regeneration and hair restoration. Prolozone injections for muscle and joint pain and fat burning. We also provide Gentle Acupuncture, Herbal Medicine, Nutrition Detox, Brain Therapy, Lymphatic Drainage, Visceral Manipulation, Neural Manipulation, Vascular Manipulation, and Craniosacral Therapy. We have been serving the community's rejuvenation and regeneration needs with Hackett - Hemwall Dextrose Prolotherapy since 2007 and PRP Prolotherapy Injections since 2008. We encourage our patients to allow nature and their heart to guide their healing journey.
Location, Parking, and Contact Info
We are located inside Alora Health Spa. From toll road 408 (East or West), take Exit 4 and head South on Hiawassee Rd. Go 2.5 miles on S. Hiawassee Rd, make a U turn at the light at West Pointe Blvd. turn R after the CVS, then make a quick L and drive in front of the building through the parking spots. Alora Health Spa will be on the R toward the end of the building. When you reach the stop sign at Via Venzano Ave. you will see a free 2 hr parking lot in front of you, across the way. There is handicap parking in the private parking lot behind the building.
No Guarantee of Healing Policy
Despite our genuine commitment to be in service, noble ethical standards, and professional competence while providing the most appropriate and high quality level of care, there are no guarantees of successful treatment for any specific condition, nor promises of healing.
View Full Statement on our FAQ Page