Dr. Claudia Chica, PT, Dipl. CH, Dipl. Ac, DOM
For 6 years I had the honor and the blessing of working in collaboration with a very dear friend, and one of my most influential Integrative Medicine mentors, Joya-Lynn Schoen, MD.
Dr. Schoen has been a caring, persistent, and passionate pioneer in the field of Integrative Medicine, Hormonal balancing, Functional Medicine and Anti-aging medicine.
After a prolific and fulfilling medical career helping thousands of patients regain their health, Dr. Schoen retired in the summer of 2016 and reunited with friends and family in California.
Dr. Claudia Chica and Dr. Joya-Lynn Schoen
I am forever grateful for everything I shared and learned from Dr. Schoen and will further my commitment to being in grateful and joyful service to the community. It is a highly regarded privilege to continue empowering the patients to make safe, wise and informed decisions concerning the latest advances in natural healing, nutrition, rejuvenation, longevity resources and wellness.
I firmly believe that when addressing the body-mind connection and when given the right support, the body can and will move toward self-healing, self-regeneration and harmony.
Clinical Training and Qualifications
- Brain Therapy (Chikly Health Institute – Bruno Chikly, MD, DO)
- Lymphatic Drainage (Chikly Health Institute – Bruno Chikly, MD, DO)
- Primo-Vascular System Assessment (Chikly Health Institute – Bruno Chikly, MD, DO)
- Visceral Manipulation (Barral Institute – Jean-Pierre Barral, DO, PT)
- Neural Manipulation (Barral Institute – Alain Croibier, DO)
- Vascular Manipulation (Barral Institute – Jean-Pierre Barral, DO. Alain Croibier, DO)
- Spine and Joint Manipulation (Barral Institute – Jean Pierre Barral, DO. Alain Crobier, DO)
- Visceral Dermal Relationships (Jean-Claude Guimberteau, MD and Olivier Bazon, PT)
- Injection Therapy Certification (Florida College of Integrative Medicine – Isali Ben-Jacob, DOM)
- Prolotherapy (trained with Dr. Stanley Swihart, DOM – Dr. Robert Rowen, MD)
- Neural Therapy (trained with Dr. Robert Kidd, MD)
- Prolozone (trained with Dr. Robert Rowen, MD)
- Advanced Toyohari Japanese Acupuncture (trained in Japan and USA)
- Shonishin (Japanese Pediatric Non-Insertive Acupuncture)
- Cranio-Sacral Therapy (Upledger Institute – Dr. John Upledger, DO)
- Somato-Emotional Release (Upledger Institute – Dr. John Upledger, DO)
- Barral Institute Visceral Manipulation curriculum levels 1 through 4 (Barral Institute)
- Upledger Institute Cranio-Sacral Therapy 1, 2, and Course Preceptor for Advanced CST1
Schedule Your PRP Treatment Appointment Today
Walks ins are welcome but we highly encourage you schedule an appointment
At Health & Hope Institute we provide the highest quality PRP Treatment in Orlando, FL and surrounding areas
Our services include PRP injections for skin rejuvenation and joint regeneration, Prolozone injections for muscle and joint pain and fat burning. We also provide Gentle Acupuncture, Herbal Medicine, Nutrition Detox, Brain Therapy, Lymphatic Drainage, Visceral Manipulation, Neural Manipulation, Vascular Manipulation, and Craniosacral Therapy. We have been serving the community's rejuvenation and regeneration needs with Hackett - Hemwall Dextrose Prolotherapy since 2007 and PRP Prolotherapy Injections since 2008. We encourage out patients to allow nature and their heart to guide their healing journey.
PRP & Prolozone