PRP Joint Injections
What is PRP Joint Regeneration?
PRP injections for the purpose of repairing injured tissues and aiding in gradual joint regeneration through the application of several series of injections. A minimum of 3 series of injections within a period of 2 1/2 – 3 months are recommended as per medical literature. There is progressive increase in ligament stability, improvement of muscle-fascia-tendon and soft tissue strains and weakness, and in some cases, enhancement of cartilage health (like inter-vertebral discs, labrum and meniscus). With the ongoing healing of tissues and a gradual decompression effect , usually pain coming from multiple sources, either localized or referred, will start to diminish.
Benefits commonly observed with PRP Injections for regeneration
Ongoing medical research and anecdotal evidence have shown that PRP has the therapeutic effect of “Tissue regeneration”.
Some of the most common benefits seen in patients who receive several rounds of PRP Joint injections, are:
- Diminished joint friction
- Diminished wear and tear of the weight bearing structures
- Gradual decompression effect to facilitate the healing of degenerated structures inside the joint
- Improvement of stability of the joint
- Improvement of ROM and diminished stiffness
- Enhanced muscle strength
- Improvement of functional capacity and activity level
- Improved safety during performance of ADL and sports
- Diminished pain from multiple sources and layers of injured tissues
- Tightening of the lax ligaments that cause hypermobility and instability of the joint
- Development of new blood vessels to nourish the tissues in the affected areas
- Improvement in osteoarthritic changes
- Enhancement of cartilage lubrication
- Improvement in chronic degenerative joint disease (DJD) and degenerative tendinopaties
- Gradual healing of strained muscles and sprained ligaments and tendons
Do You Think PRP, Ozone, and Prolotherapy Can Help You?
Scheduled Appointments are Necessary due to our Detailed Evaluation and Excellent Quality of Care
At Health & Hope Institute we provide the highest quality PRP Treatment in Orlando, FL and surrounding areas
Our services include PRP injections for skin rejuvenation, joint regeneration and hair restoration. Prolozone injections for muscle and joint pain and fat burning. We also provide Gentle Acupuncture, Herbal Medicine, Nutrition Detox, Brain Therapy, Lymphatic Drainage, Visceral Manipulation, Neural Manipulation, Vascular Manipulation, and Craniosacral Therapy. We have been serving the community's rejuvenation and regeneration needs with Hackett - Hemwall Dextrose Prolotherapy since 2007 and PRP Prolotherapy Injections since 2008. We encourage our patients to allow nature and their heart to guide their healing journey.
Location, Parking, and Contact Info
We are located inside Alora Health Spa. From toll road 408 (East or West), take Exit 4 and head South on Hiawassee Rd. Go 2.5 miles on S. Hiawassee Rd, make a U turn at the light at West Pointe Blvd. turn R after the CVS, then make a quick L and drive in front of the building through the parking spots. Alora Health Spa will be on the R toward the end of the building. When you reach the stop sign at Via Venzano Ave. you will see a free 2 hr parking lot in front of you, across the way. There is handicap parking in the private parking lot behind the building.
No Guarantee of Healing Policy
Despite our genuine commitment to be in service, noble ethical standards, and professional competence while providing the most appropriate and high quality level of care, there are no guarantees of successful treatment for any specific condition, nor promises of healing.
View Full Statement on our FAQ Page