Orlando Brain Therapy
Benefits of Orlando Brain Therapy
- Help the body with self-regulation of neuro-transmitters, organ function and endocrine function
- Balance and regulate Autonomic Nervous system, enhancing Parasympathetic functions (rest, relaxation, sexuality, digestion,…) and Down Regulate the Alarm System (RAS) of the body and diminish stress, anxiety, chest tightness, breathing difficulty and pain
- Release restrictions on the brain or any neural pathways
- Improve circulation of blood carrying nutrients and oxygen in to and within the brain and for removal of toxins and excess inflammation
- Enhance balance, coordination, mobility and safety
- Improve memory, concentration and learning capabilities
- Relieve chronic pain in any area of the body; to diminish the effect of any surgical, physical, and/or emotional trauma. To diminish adhesions in areas of Spinal Stenosis
- Help the patient in the case of chronic dysfunction and pain due to falls, accidents, Head Trauma and Spinal Cord injuries.
At Health & Hope Institute we provide the highest quality PRP Treatment in Orlando, FL and surrounding areas
Our services include PRP injections for skin rejuvenation, joint regeneration and hair restoration. Prolozone injections for muscle and joint pain and fat burning. We also provide Gentle Acupuncture, Herbal Medicine, Nutrition Detox, Brain Therapy, Lymphatic Drainage, Visceral Manipulation, Neural Manipulation, Vascular Manipulation, and Craniosacral Therapy. We have been serving the community's rejuvenation and regeneration needs with Hackett - Hemwall Dextrose Prolotherapy since 2007 and PRP Prolotherapy Injections since 2008. We encourage our patients to allow nature and their heart to guide their healing journey.
Location, Parking, and Contact Info
We are located inside Alora Health Spa. From toll road 408 (East or West), take Exit 4 and head South on Hiawassee Rd. Go 2.5 miles on S. Hiawassee Rd, make a U turn at the light at West Pointe Blvd. turn R after the CVS, then make a quick L and drive in front of the building through the parking spots. Alora Health Spa will be on the R toward the end of the building. When you reach the stop sign at Via Venzano Ave. you will see a free 2 hr parking lot in front of you, across the the way. If there is a need for additional parking, make a R on to Via Venzano Ave. and go all the way toward the free all day parking lot at Piazza Grande Ave. There is handicap parking in the private parking lot behind the building.