Visceral Neural Manipulation releases restrictions in the elongation and movement of the nerves within themselves and within their environment. Excess compression, traction or restriction of a nerve, could cause very painful “superficial nerve buds”, which could also be indicators of deeper and more complex neural pathway restrictions. Traumatic nerve lesions could create clinical pictures that are not well defined and may cause a broad spectrum of disturbance and dysfunction. Nerves need to be able to be free and move free from restriction, traction or compression in order to function properly. When a nerve has restrictions, it could cause chronic irritation and pain, and functional interferences in the neural pathways.
Neural Manipulation Benefits
- Injuries from sudden or prolonged nerve traction (carrying heavy things, birth injuries, trauma,…)
- Neck pain and whiplash injuries
- Thoracic Outlet and radiating pain to the arms
- Low back pain, Pudendal, Femoral, and Sciatic nerve pain
- Migraines, Tensional headaches and Cluster headaches
- Ulnar nerve entrapment and Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Pain from osteoarthritis, strains/sprains, and Joint injuries
- Difficulties with the Digestive, Respiratory and Cardio-vascular systems
- Stress, Sleep Disturbance, Irritability, Anxiety (Sympathetic Dominance)
- Nerve entrapment and Post-surgical pain
- Concussion and Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
- Difficulties in breathing and swallowing
- Neuralgia, Tendinitis
At Health & Hope Institute we provide the highest quality PRP Treatment in Orlando, FL and surrounding areas
Our services include PRP injections for skin rejuvenation, joint regeneration and hair restoration. Prolozone injections for muscle and joint pain and fat burning. We also provide Gentle Acupuncture, Herbal Medicine, Nutrition Detox, Brain Therapy, Lymphatic Drainage, Visceral Manipulation, Neural Manipulation, Vascular Manipulation, and Craniosacral Therapy. We have been serving the community's rejuvenation and regeneration needs with Hackett - Hemwall Dextrose Prolotherapy since 2007 and PRP Prolotherapy Injections since 2008. We encourage our patients to allow nature and their heart to guide their healing journey.
Location, Parking, and Contact Info
We are located inside Alora Health Spa. From toll road 408 (East or West), take Exit 4 and head South on Hiawassee Rd. Go 2.5 miles on S. Hiawassee Rd, make a U turn at the light at West Pointe Blvd. turn R after the CVS, then make a quick L and drive in front of the building through the parking spots. Alora Health Spa will be on the R toward the end of the building. When you reach the stop sign at Via Venzano Ave. you will see a free 2 hr parking lot in front of you, across the way. There is handicap parking in the private parking lot behind the building.