PRP Microneedling is a highly effective, painless and safe treatment that naturally boosts collagen production building new tissue, reason why it is called: Collagen Induction Therapy. The procedure involves using an electric therapeutic device that contains multiple fine needles in a little drum to gently puncture the skin at various depths. The puncture causes a localized, small and controlled micro-injury that will boost collagen production, skin healing and repair. PRP Microneedling gives a healthy glow to the skin and helps it regenerate. It also helps minimize fine lines and wrinkles and improves the tone and the texture of the skin. It also helps diminish acne, stretch marks and scars; and reduce hyperpigmentation and counteracts laxity of skin.
Benefits of PRP Microneedling
- Revitalization and rejuvenation of the outer layer of the skin
- Increases in collagen and elastin production
- Diminishes wrinkles and fine lines
- Diminishes acne scarring and other types of scars
- Strengthens skin that has been sagging due to sleep positions, unaware hands pushing and pressing on the face and the force gravity
- Diminish pore size
- Diminishes hyperpigmentation and sun spots
- Acts as an antiseptic to protect and heal the skin
Schedule Your PRP Treatment Appointment Today
Walks ins are welcome but we highly encourage you schedule an appointment
At Health & Hope Institute we provide the highest quality PRP Treatment in Orlando, FL and surrounding areas
Our services include PRP injections for skin rejuvenation and joint regeneration, Prolozone injections for muscle and joint pain and fat burning. We also provide Gentle Acupuncture, Herbal Medicine, Nutrition Detox, Brain Therapy, Lymphatic Drainage, Visceral Manipulation, Neural Manipulation, Vascular Manipulation, and Craniosacral Therapy. We have been serving the community's rejuvenation and regeneration needs with Hackett - Hemwall Dextrose Prolotherapy since 2007 and PRP Prolotherapy Injections since 2008. We encourage out patients to allow nature and their heart to guide their healing journey.
PRP & Prolozone