• Doctor of Oriental Medicine and Diplomate in
• Physical Therapist (PT008788-PA)
• Diplomate in Chinese Herbal Medicine (NCCAOM) and
Acupuncture Physician (NCCAOM, FL and PA Boards)
• Completed Clinical Curriculums in:
• Brain Therapy
• Lymphatic Drainage
• Visceral Manipulation
• Neural Manipulation
• Vascular Manipulation
• Cranio-Sacral Therapy
• Certified in Therapeutic Injection Techniques
• Acupoint Injection Therapy
• Neural Therapy
|Dr. Claudia Chica, PT, Dipl. CH, Dipl. Ac, DOM|
|“Igniting Healing from the Core”|
To facilitate the individual's empowerment, wellness, healing and harmony utilizing some of the safest and most effective natural technologies; longevity resources, Integrative Medicine and Oriental Medicine.
To be recognized as a preferred institution capable of empowering individuals and communities to achieve integrative health and well being by making informed decisions regarding their physical, mental and spiritual healing.
“Let the first act of every morning be to make the following resolve for the day:
• I shall not fear anyone on Earth.
• I shall fear only God.
• I shall not bear ill will toward anyone.
• I shall not submit to injustice from anyone.
• I shall conquer untruth by truth. And in recognizing untruth, I shall conquer all suffering.”