For 6 years I had the honor and the blessing of working in collaboration with a very dear friend, and one of my most influential Integrative Medicine mentors, Joya-Lynn Schoen, MD.
Dr. Schoen has been a caring, persistent, and passionate pioneer in the field of Integrative Medicine, Hormonal balancing, Functional Medicine and Anti-aging medicine.
After a prolific and fulfilling medical career helping thousands of patients regain their health, Dr. Schoen retired in the summer of 2016 and reunited with friends and family in California.
I am forever grateful for everything I shared and learned from Dr. Schoen and will further my commitment to being in grateful and joyful service to the community. It is a highly regarded privilege to continue empowering the patients to make safe, wise and informed decisions concerning the latest advances in natural healing, nutrition, rejuvenation, longevity resources and wellness.
I firmly believe that when addressing the body-mind connection and when given the right support, the body can and will move toward self-healing, self-regeneration and harmony.
- Brain Therapy (Chikly Health Institute - Bruno Chikly, MD, DO)
- Lymphatic Drainage (Chikly Health Institute - Bruno Chikly, MD, DO)
- Primo-Vascular System Assessment (Chikly Health Institute - Bruno Chikly, MD, DO)
- Visceral Manipulation (Barral Institute - Jean-Pierre Barral, DO, PT)
- Neural Manipulation (Barral Institute - Alain Croibier, DO)
- Vascular Manipulation (Barral Institute - Jean-Pierre Barral, DO. Alain Croibier, DO)
- Injection Therapy Certification (Florida College of Integrative Medicine - Isali Ben-Jacob, DOM)
- Prolotherapy (trained with Dr. Stanley Swihart, DOM - Dr. Robert Rowen, MD)
- Neural Therapy (trained with Dr. Robert Kidd, MD)
- Prolozone (trained with Dr. Robert Rowen, MD)
- Advanced Toyohari Japanese Acupuncture (trained in Japan and USA)
- Shonishin (Japanese Pediatric Non-Insertive Acupuncture)
- Cranio-Sacral Therapy (Upledger Institute - Dr. John Upledger, DO)
- Somato-Emotional Release (Upledger Institute - Dr. John Upledger, DO)
Teaching Assistant for the:
- Barral Institute Visceral Manipulation curriculum levels 1 through 4 (Barral institute)
- Upledger Institute Cranio-Sacral Therapy 1, 2, and Course Preceptor for Advanced CST1
Offices in Oviedo 407-366-0303